Short. To the Point. To Help High Performers Become Even More Productive
Results are what matter the most to you. You want to be a reliable producer of value in your chosen domain: whether it’s your career, business, sports, studies, non-profit endeavors, or any other undertaking requiring intense focus.
You’d like to learn how to become more productive, but your time is precious, and you don’t have time for a five-hundred-page book only to discover that you can summarize it with two sentences.
If that’s you, Self-Disciplined Producer is for you. Written with high performers in mind, it’s a concise guide covering the most effective techniques to build self-control, improve your productivity and deliver consistent results day in, and day out. In about an hour and a half of reading you’ll discover:
- a confusingly simple strategy of an American novelist and screenwriter that can help you overcome one habit that is most harming your productivity,
- how distractions can make you more eager to get to work,
- three strategies to ensure that you always finish what you started instead of leaving all your projects half-finished,
- five strategies to embrace delayed gratification and become more patient with the process so that you won’t give up prematurely,
- a fun mental exercise to help you identify the most important task and reduce time spent on less meaningful activities,
- a principle developed in the 14th century by an English philosopher that can help you simplify your workday and become more productive,
- a law humorously invented by a British naval historian that can help you perform your most important tasks in half the time usually needed to get them done,
- six methods to recharge for higher productivity—because without a proper rest protocol you’ll be unlikely to ever operate at an optimal level.
The author of Self-Disciplined Producer has been using these techniques to help him publish sixteen books, create four video courses with over 25,000 enrolled students in total, and translate his books into ten languages—all in the span of two years and a half.
If you’re eager to learn how to double, triple, or even quadruple your productivity, don’t hesitate any longer. Invest an amount equivalent to what you pay for a cup of coffee, apply the teachings from this book to your workday and reap the benefits that might lead to thousandfold or higher returns.